1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you 3rd party unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- Yobaba does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Yobaba learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, Yobaba will remove that post.
- Yobaba, or people who post on Yobaba, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Collecting Data
- For registration, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone number(s), address and email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, showcasing featured ads on the site etc.
- Yobaba does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Yobaba's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Yobaba site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Storing Data
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Yobaba postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Yobaba - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available Yobaba postings, including resumes.
5. Circumstances in which Yobaba may release information
- Yobaba may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
We welcome your feedback on this document. Please email us at: email@example.com